Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A BB-dedicated Blog

After much deliberation and reluctance to abandon my old blog site, I've decided to set up a parallel site to my Xanga.

As a big part of my life revolves around BB and most of my readers come from a BB background, I find it more practical for a purpose-made blog for Boys' Brigade related articles, which will not only save readers time scrolling through the various nonsense in my main blog, but also avoids the risk of having random people looking through personal life (which can be controversial at times).

Therefore, I'm dedicating this blog towards most of my BB articles. May God bless it's future contents.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you had a BB Blog already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I got two =P

    Yea, the other one is for me to brainstorm ideas, trash it out, freely reference to other peoples works without their permission.. so I'm playing it safe by not making that one public. But if you want, I can give you access.

    ReplyDelete