Sunday, January 8, 2012

10th Annual General Meeting

The Kuala Lumpur State Council of The Boys' Brigade in Malaysia held it's 10th Annual General Meeting at Sekolah Sri Sempurna, home of the 10th Kuala Lumpur Company, on the 8th January 2012. It was a routine meeting and the first one I organised for the Council. All companies were present along with over a dozen observers from various companies, as well as from KL Stedfast Association. 

The meeting in session

Made a few typo errors in the booklet, but overall I was happy with the meeting, though I hope companies can see beyond their own interest and support the Council's activities. At the same time, I understand that companies are struggling are need to focus on preventing their own ship from sinking first. Hopefully, somewhere, I can make a difference.. not sure how yet. 


Group photo of the 10th AGM of KLSC

No comments:

Post a Comment