Saturday, June 8, 2013

4th KL Band Fundraiser

4th KL and St. Mary's Secondary combined brass band

4th KL Boys' Brigade held a joint band performance wit the St. Mary's Secondary School band at the Luther Centre, Petaling Jaya for a fundraiser. I attended it with a few 3rd KL officers before being flanked on the same row of seats by a few Boys from 1st KL.

They played well, playing favorite tunes like selections from the movie Totoro. I didn't stay for the whole show as I wasn't feeling well. But congratulations to 4th KL for fixing up a great show.

I was however concerned with the lack of attendees. There are just too many BB fundraisers going around. I think Nationally and State wide, we need to think of a more effective way to raise funds and dividing them, rather than splitting resources and "competing" with ourselves. I wonder if we can figure out something.. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment