Saturday, October 26, 2013

Congratulations to Mr. Wong Chee Khoon & Yee Leng!

I would like to offer up my congratulations to my friend and captain of 1st Ipoh Company, Mr. Wong Chee Khoon. We first met at the ANTS in Penang, 2010 and work together once in a (very long) while, especially EOTC and the first ANTS hosted by Perak State Council. Chee Khoon recently became 1st Ipoh's captain in 2013 (or was it 2012?). He is very soft spoken but very strict when it comes to BB matters. 
Presentation of what happened earlier that day

The happy couple got married on 26th October 2013. I wasn't able to witness the occasion as I had duties to perform. Apparently, he got married in ceremonial BB uniform. What passion. Though I personally will never get married in BB uniform.. 

Me posing with the newly weds, who look absolutely stunning that evening.. Yea, don't mind my shoelace. 

Well, congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wong! Wish you a happy life and that the Lord will watch over your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment